Further fixes and TI Calypso Engineering Mode

Alexandre d'Alton alex at alexdalton.org
Fri Nov 9 11:52:15 CET 2007

This is great news !

I've then just submitted a request for a new project in order to start a
OpenMoko Field Engineering Mode application in order to display the EM
information on screen and to create a database of the cells locations in
order to ultimately create an assistance database based on the seen cells.

If you are interrested into contributing to this application, just mail me
in order to add you to the project once it is registered to
projects.openmoko.org.

For your information, I've allready started this kind of software in my
mokostat project based only on the registration status updates that
monitors only the current cell. I plan to re-use this code in order to
create the new application with full neighbor cell support.

Cheers,

Alex.