a patch for SMS status report

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Thu Sep 6 09:18:43 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I made a patch for SMS status report. It can change SMS-Submit messages
and ask for a status report. When  the destination address receives our
message, the service center will send a SMS-STATUS-REPORT to us. We can
tell what messages we sent by TP-MR (message reference number) value and
can know the sending result by TP-ST (Status) value from status report
messages.

PS. if you don't want to ask a status report, you can change this value
back. Replace "GSMD_SMS_TP_SRR_STATUS_REQUEST" with
"GSMD_SMS_TP_SRR_NOT_REQUEST".
header[pos ++] =
                GSMD_SMS_TP_MTI_SUBMIT |
                (0 << 2) |              /* Reject Duplicates: 0 */
                GSMD_SMS_TP_VPF_NOT_PRESENT |
-               GSMD_SMS_TP_SRR_NOT_REQUEST |
+               GSMD_SMS_TP_SRR_STATUS_REQUEST |
                (src->payload.has_header ? GSMD_SMS_TP_UDHI_WITH_HEADER :
                 GSMD_SMS_TP_UDHI_NO_HEADER) |
                GSMD_SMS_TP_RP_NOT_SET;

Regards,
Erin