CeBIT

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 24 04:19:27 CET 2008

Hi Paulius,

Harry is going to CeBIT. Although he is not in gsmd team, probably you
could still chat with him a little bit.

Cheers,
Erin

=============

Dear All,

I'll be Cebit for promote openmoko business, if you will be there too
pls feel free contact with me. harry at openmoko.com

The main subject is looking for Distributor/Reseller/VAR partners for
new product GTA02 Freerunner, so if anyone have interesting that doing
business with Openmoko I'll so happy to talk with you face to face.

I am also very exciting for meeting community people in Germany or EU
area too.

BR

Harry