[Phone Server dbus API]: sync vs. async

Alexandre d'Alton alex at alexdalton.org
Wed Jan 30 15:59:33 CET 2008

Hi,

As a Software Architect in a cellular company, I can say that the mainly
async behavior is the only way to address all potential problems. I cannot
details cause I'm afraid to say too much.
But in any cases, consider that it's almost impossible to 'fake' async
behavior from sync apis whereas creating sync apis from async is really
straight forward.

Regards,

Alex.