[gta02-core] Good news: also WLAN in bits
alvieboy at alvie.com
Thu Aug 20 14:50:33 CEST 2009
Álvaro Lopes wrote:
>> Now, the downside is that we need a few more symbols (the level
>> shifter, the WLAN module, and some smaller pieces). Any takers ?
> I can handle that today. I'll post news when I'm finished.
OK, I must confess I was expecting something simpler :)
The level shifter (adg3304) is done and commited, please review.
Regarding the other components:
* U7801 (WLAN module) - I could not find a proper datasheet for it . We can derive information from openmoko schematics, but I'd really like to crosscheck
this with a real datasheet.
* U7802 (Bandpass filter) - Our filter is not listed on their site , and datasheet access requires some access code.
* CON7801 - Do we have this connector already  ?
* ANT7801 - There was some previous discussion about this one , I am not sure if the symbol is ready.
* Drilling and Shielding pads. Any ideas on these ?
More information about the gta02-core