[gta02-core] Mechanical design of the freerunner

Fabian Schölzel fabian.schoelzel at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:59:14 CEST 2009

Hi there,

i just subscribed to this list, and i want to ask, if this would be the right
place to discuss the mechanical design of the freerunner/gta02.

(If above is not true, dont read further.)

In the community list we discussed sometime ago what tools we want to use. But
i thought we can hardly choose the right tools, if we dont define, what there
is to get done - and even more than that - how to get it done. Do we need 2D-
Sheets? How to host the parts central, so that changes are visible immediately
for everyone (maybe standard software revision tools are applicable)? What
type of document numbering system is needed?

Ok, that are my questions, i will investigate them myself this weekend. Im
opening the cad files in Autodesk Inventor to look around a bit. This mail
also asks the community, if there are other people, who want to help getting
mechanical changes done for the freerunner. Please speak up.

Cheers,
Fabian

And... please forgive me my funky english. ;)