[gta02-core] New sheets: WLAN and MODEM

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 26 23:26:38 CEST 2009

I've added sheets for WLAN and MODEM to the schematics. The WLAN
sheet currently has just the connector it previously had on the
BT sheet. The modem sheet is empty.

We'll have a problem with the WLAN circuit: it uses component
references from the 78xx range, just like the accelerometers. If
you look carefully at Openmoko's schematics, you'll see that
some component names on the WLAN sheet followed by an apostrophe.
And I always though my screen needed cleaning ;-)

I propose that we just rename all the WLAN parts into the 80xx
range.