[gta02-core] New on-board WLAN - 1st attempt

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Aug 29 21:23:01 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Because they all lay on same sheet now. So why use two different numberings ?

It would make it a little clearer where they come from.

But since it's really just a small number of components (from 79xx),
I don't really care if they're renumbered as well.

> but I'd really like those two digits to map on a single schematic on
> gta02-core.

Ah, but we have quite a few sheets where this isn't the case.
It's not nice, but that's the price we pay for reusing an existing
design.