[gta02-core] last missing symbols

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 8 23:33:31 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> So we have to add the other pin names as well, but how do we group the
> pins now, firmware function or alternate functions?

I've asked Daniel if he can have a look at the problem. He's spent
quite a lot of time working on our GPS, so he'll probably know best.

My guess would be that, provided that we don't break the chip into
parts, we should just group by primary function and not repeat any
pins. If the chip has to be split, then we'd treat it like the CPU.