[gta02-core] another Symbol: BT Module

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Fri Jun 12 05:46:37 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Hmm, there are a lot of changes to the pin naming style. I think
> it's better to stay close to the data sheet (which is also what
> Openmoko used, with the exception of VD_315). Besides, most of the
> original names follow the convention for identifiers in the usual
> programming languages, so anyone trying to use them in a program
> or similar doesn't have to make another transliteration.

Nothing to add here, we already said that we want to stay as close as
possible to the data sheet. ;-)

> Then, the SPI pins were all BiDi while the data sheets has them
> unidirectional. I changed them accordingly.
>
> Finally, I made XTAL_IN/OUT Input/Output, mainly for consistency
> with how we use such pins elsewhere.

oops, Sorry about that. The first data sheet I found was the preliminary
one which did not had the pin direction and descriptions included so i
used the application circuit. Later, I found the newer one and must have
missed those pins.

Good job by the way!