[gta02-core] review of PCF50633

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Sun Jun 14 02:53:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just reviewed the Battery Management Controller and have a concern
regarding the pin direction of pin 11 (VISA).

In the data sheet this pin is described as internal analog decoupling
node, but the direction is set to bidirectional.
I would guess that this pin must be passive same as VISC, which is a
decoupling node as well and already set to passive. Also in the GTA02
schematics there is a capacitor connected between ground and VISA.

Maybe I've missed something in data sheet that would explain the bidi
setting, that's why I haven't changed it yet.

Rene