[gta02-core] another Symbol: BT Module

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Tue Jun 16 06:53:32 CEST 2009

Álvaro Lopes wrote:
> And a few problems while reviewing ;)
>
> VDD_1.8V is currently set as "Power IN". In an old datasheet I have [1] this pin is depicted as output. According to that datasheet Rene found, it's
> Input/Output. I have no clue what this pin is for :)

That's interesting, they list VDD_1.8 under Recommended Operating
Conditions. So i would guess it's an input but on the other hand
Operating Voltage of the BT module is  2.2~3.6V, so what's the reason
for an 1.8V input which is not needed at all (see Application circuit).
In this case output makes more sense.
Anyone an idea what this pin is used for?

> SPI_CSB. This signal is active low, shall we depict that the usual way or keep it like this ?
>
> RESET_B: Another active low. Maybe rename to nRESET and change pin ?
I'd at least change the pin to an inverted pin, that way we see that
these pins are low active.