[gta02-core] KiCad wish list

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 16 15:53:13 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> As a side note, that component is (despite being called "digital")
> still a transistor, so there's no actual IN/OUT/GND involved [1].
> Stupid those for the I/O/GND nomenclature.

Either way is fine with me. The IN/OUT/GND naming is a little odd, but
it's not only Rohm's idea. E.g., ON Semi have it too. They show a sense
of humor by using B/C/E with the transisator symbol, and IN/OUT/GND
with the inverter symbol :-) NXP use B/C/E. How unimaginative :-)

Maybe the IN/OUT/GND comes from marketing realizing that digital
engineers are afraid of anything analog and thus they covered up those
scary B/C/E pins ;-)