[gta02-core] another Symbol: BT Module

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 16 18:49:59 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> So what pin type do we choose, unfortunately POWER BIDI doesn't exist?

The BlueCore4 has the regulator as a separate item that has regulator
output on VDD_ANA. There's a number of power inputs that are probably
connected to VDD_ANA inside the module.

The BlueCore4 also has a VREG_EN pin that doesn't seem to be exported.
Not sure what that means ... i.e., whether it would even be safe or
efficient to connect a power source to what Delta call VDD_1.8V.

So ... I'm not sure either. With the information we have, the only
safe use seems to be to ignore it except for debugging.