[gta02-core] More missing symbols: zxct1009 and upg2012tb, and start GPS schematic

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Sat Jun 20 17:50:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Just added missing symbols zxct1009 and upg2012tb, for GPS.

I am to start GPS now. I added a new sheet (not yet commited) and realised that RF/mRF pins on ATR0636 are on the right side, not on left side like on openmoko
schematics. This is not a problem per-se, but the RF part will be mirrored and placed on right side of sheet. If this is OK for everyone I'll start it right away.

zxct1009 is quite tall - this makes the sense resistor fit perfectly between the two sense pins.

Álvaro