[gta02-core] PMU finished
werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 22 00:57:41 CEST 2009
?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Please review, and tell me if you find some inconsistencies :)
Some more bugs:
- SHUTDOWN is facing the wrong way. It's actually NC on the CPU side,
so we might as well scrap it entirely. One item for the ECNs.
- nGSM_OC is also facing the wrong way
- R1741 should be NC
- U1701.BATSNS should also connect to VB
And a few style remarks:
- the test points looks a bit "heavy". First, we don't need them to
say "TST". Second, TPxxxx seems to be clean enough, no need to use
Openmoko's H- prefix. (No idea where this came from.)
- I think C1767 should be closer to the SYSx pins, not near EXTONx,
so that it's clearer that SYSx is getting properly bypassed.
- now that we have plenty of space, the RF_3V group can be turned
- as the crowded area around R1763 shows, the space between VB_SYS
and the corresponding circle seems a little wide and may cause
momentary confusion about what belongs where.
- the text "Power Button" almost vanishes. Maybe make it bigger,
bolder, more capital, oder with more surrounding space ?
Another item is that KiCad requires unused pins to be flagged with a
little "X" called "no connect flag". It's in the left-hand menu
strip, above the label.
Great work and very nice to read !
More information about the gta02-core