[gta02-core] USB schematics
werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 22 01:34:34 CEST 2009
Rene Harder wrote:
> I finished the USB part and commited to svn.
Bugs (just two):
- R4905 should be R4908
- D4901 should connect to D+, not D-
- nReset should be nRESET
- why have a bump on nUSB_FLT and EN_USBHOST if nUSB_FLT could be
straight if EN_USBHOST had a larger bump ?
- I think it's better to put component references on the left side
of the symbol and the component value right of it (if using a
For horizontal orientation, reference above value.
- regarding component values for things like the surge protectors,
it might be better to just put a key parameters, e.g., voltage
and maybe capacitance, than the somewhat cryptic part number.
- the role of TP4904 would be cleared if it was visually attached
to USB ground.
- shouldn't USB_D+ and USB_D- be bidirectional ?
By the way, nice cleanup !
More information about the gta02-core