[gta02-core] PMU finished

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 22 14:01:55 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Left it there for now. If we want to remove it, shall we tie it to
> IO_3V3 or keep the pull-up ?

GND or pull-down ? :) GND seems fine. One component less. ECN0003.

Oh, while we're at it, I don't think we really need a pull-up on
each of the EXTONx pins. They're of rather questionable value as they
are. ECN0004.

I also added ECN0005 which cleans out R1769 and maybe more, and
ECN0006 which asks for a decision on the fate of R1701.

> There was another bug I fixed, ADCIN2 was being connected to R1732,
> instead of ACCSW.

Subtle :)

Thanks a lot for the cleanup ! It looks even better now.