[gta02-core] IO Schematics

Luke Duncan duncan72187 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:08:23 CEST 2009

Hm I didn't catch this before.

I removed U1501D from the LCM sheet by moving the SPI interface for the LCM
to GPIO (GPC5-7) on U1501G.

Similarly I removed U1501G from the IO sheet by moving the chip select
signal to a GPIO on U1501D. I just noticed that G2_INT is connected to two
GPIOs on the CPU. Anyone have a reason for this? I used one of the
connections (GPG0) as the chip select for the remaining accelerometer to
remove these duplicate CPU parts.

Luke.