[gta02-core] Use for hole left by GPS connector (Was: gta02-core and external GPS antenna)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 26 15:00:18 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> We have a bit more now, we did remove many stuff in the RF area.

Yes, but the can is still the same size. So we'll have plenty
of space inside the GPS can, but things stay the same for the
connector.

We could make our own shields, but that's a complication I'd
rather avoid for now.

I don't know what is involved in making new shields, but
> We need to be extremely careful about interference though.

Yeah. I'd rather not have those SD-GPS interference again ;-)