[gta02-core] CPU part placement

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Fri Jun 26 15:52:49 CEST 2009

I've started looking at the CPU sheet, and as result placement of our 16
individual CPU parts.  We have the ability to place these parts on
different sheets, so they can be associated with the circuitry which
uses them, and avoid some sheet-to-sheet global labels.

As a starting point, I'm proposing that the CPU gets split onto the
sheets indicated below, which for some of the sheets already populated
will mean adding the relevant CPU part (such as audio / usb).

MEM :
a - memory
i - SDRAM
j - NAND