[gta02-core] CPU part placement

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Sat Jun 27 10:39:13 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Ah, and HT110 is a subtle one :) But if we have our own symbol to
> reflect the pin numbering of HT210 (I didn't see any pin numbers
> in the HT110 data sheet), shouldn't we have pin 3 in the symbol as
> well ?

I've added the datasheet to dsv now.  I got the numbering from the OM
schematics, and I don't understand what's going on with the third pin -
the datasheet suggests we have it in the solder mask, but it's not there
on the outline, and there's no indication what it's used for.  Maybe a
case for a NC pad on the footprint?

Dave