[gta02-core] Generated files (was Re: [gta03-core] Memory Schematics)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 29 14:39:18 CEST 2009

I now removed the two generated files components/gta02-core.lib and
components/gta02-core-expanded.lib

To generate them from SVN, you have to run mkloe (for gta02-core.lib)
and scripts/expand-pintype for the expanded lib.

For convenience, I added an "update" target to the top-level makefile
which runs "mkloe". The expanded lib is more specialized, so I left
that one out. The quickest way to generate it (plus the Postscript
and PDF files) is to
make -C expanded gen