[gta02-core] More ECN work

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Oct 6 08:35:34 CEST 2009

ECN0010: this one looks as if it's ready for final review ?

ECN0011: this one was never committed :-( I've now added it. Please
holler if there's something you don't like.

ECN0027: I added a few more endpoints. There's still a bunch left.
Also, do we have more renamed signals that should go into ECN0027 ?

While working on ECN0027, I noticed that we had WLAN_SS go from WLAN
to the CPU, while it's actually a signal from the CPU to WLAN. I've
changed it.

DEBUG_SPISS is an input to the CPU and an output to the debug
connector. Its role depends on whether the CPU is SPI master or
slave. Perhaps it should be bidirectional at both points ?