[gta02-core] Modem schematic / RF help needed

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Sep 6 20:09:53 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 03:47:31AM +0100, Dave Ball wrote:
> I've had a first stab at schematics for the Telit modem.  Comments,
> feedback, abuse all welcome :-)

  Not much, but I came across this page from the wiki:
https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/One_transistor_too_many
Basicly, expect glitches on the SC32442B GPIOs when going into
suspend mode.

> Noted missing is the antenna circuit.  Is the external antenna
> connection something we want for gta02-core?  I know I'll not use it,
> but I guess others might?

   Well, if we expect 19 other users tops, I think you don't need to worry
about the possibility that someone wants an external GSM antenna. And
basicly, we'll dump the Telit GE865-QUAD for something more modern as soon
as we get the chance.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen