[gta02-core] gta02-core-news

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Sun Sep 13 21:58:45 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> There's been a bit more on IRC, mainly about footprints. I summarized
> the key points in "Solder mask and other special pads".

I'm avoiding technical stuff on that blog. Most people do not understand it, and addressing those will probably cause more confusion than elucidation ;P

> I'll visit USP for a couple of days next week, to meet with Prof.
> Marcelo Zuffo and Jon "Maddog" Hall. I hope we can tie up some loose
> ends on that occasion.

Now, that's some interesting piece of news. I'll try to meet you guys on IRC next week to discuss that.

> In other news, I'm having a bit of offline activity these days to keep
> me entertained, buying an apartment and moving soon (along with my
> office and lab). Alas, this is about as far from one-click shopping
> and drag-and-drop as things can go :-(

It's always hard. I hope thinks will go smooth.

> I'll address the finances in a separate mail.

$)

Álvaro