[gta02-core] Modem schematic / RF help needed

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Tue Sep 15 23:38:35 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Dave Ball wrote:
>> I've just implemented this with the NTDG1100L (new part, so the symbol
>> could do with a review too),
>
> - Why not reuse the SI1040X ? They're virtually identical.

I asked myself the same question.

But I guess Dave has a good answer for it. Actually I assumed you had discussed that on IRC. It's a new part, and might be hard to source (ie, not in stock for
the first prototypes).

And I'd really prefer enabling that using a longer delay line (ie, CPU output). That would have other benefits too, like lower consumption at power up.

Álvaro