[gta02-core] gta02-core prototypes: distribution and finances

Christopher Friedt chrisfriedt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:57:17 CEST 2009

I know that the gta02-core was originally not intended to be a
'production' run (i.e. mass quantities for sale), but if there is an
extra PCB left-over, and it fits in the original FR case, I would also
love to purchase one.

Recently I finished (power management aside) porting Linux (and
Android) to a device that uses something comparable to the SoC in the
FR, and I was actually _very_ impressed with how well the UI
responded, without any external graphics, just writing to the
framebuffer. Ditching the Glamo for this project was definitely a
solid idea.

I can most certainly help out with any kernel related issues, and even
do some minor board modifications after the fact.