[gta02-core] ecn progress

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Sep 24 15:46:44 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> Does anyone know what still needs to be done before closing the
> following ecn's?
>  - 0001  Remove Glamo (U1801)

Describe the software changes. Should we add a "Software" state that
indicates that the hardware changes are done ?

>  - 0002  Remove NOR (U2501)

Idem. I slightly updated the hardware changes, so that part should be
good new.

>  - 0008  Remove external GPS antenna connector and circuit (CON7602)

Hmm, the mystery cap, a quick review, and it's done. I had a look at
it a while ago and it looked good.

>  - 0017  Move Bluetooth module (U2) to main PCB

I've updated ECN0017. Needs a review, then it's good to go.

One question: what do we do with the evil backup battery ? I've written
ECN0040 to discuss the issue
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/gta02-core/docs/ecn/ecn0040.txt