[gta02-core] component research status

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 1 15:01:11 CEST 2010

As of SVN revision 5869, the sourcing situation is as follows:

-- No source -- -- Digi-Key --  -- Farnell ---  --- Mouser ---
Short   Missing Parts   Price   Parts   Price   Parts   Price
31      26      50      1066     2      UKP 52   1       134

"No source" means that, so far, we have no known supplier who can
provide the part in sufficient quantity. "Missing" are parts that
have gone missing in FIC's real inventory while "Short" are parts
without stock or that the BOM system found only in FIC's inventory
(assumed to be zero for the purpose of this exercise.)

Digi-Key and Mouser prices are in USD, Farnell in UK Pounds.

I'm now adding some of the "birdseed", so that the BOM system
doesn't complain so much. Most of the resistors and most if not
all NP0 capacitors are already done.