[gta02-core] revisiting ECN0040 (backup battery)

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Sat Apr 10 19:51:34 CEST 2010

[cut]
> Does anyone want to save the backup battery ?
I am not sure if that applies to this problem, but I would like to have
some backup rechargeable battery on board, to keep date ant time set
between swapping normal battery. Its just a quick answer, cause i had
just few moments to read mails. I will think over your other questions
in this post and reply later if find out something useful.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point