[gta02-core] how many gta02-core devices ?

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:28:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 02:07:48PM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> It's been a while since the last time I asked how many people would be
> interested in a gta02-core device. For planning ahead on components,
> I'd like to take another poll.

  one question : is this offer open ? I mean, just gta02-core
developers should want/pay gta02-core devices, or it should be
possible that other guys (no currently helping gta02-core project)
ask for gta02-core devices? If this question is NOT just for
gta02-core developers then perhaps we could forward this question to
other openmoko related lists (for example to community ml, writting an email
with a web link to this thread in the gta02-core mailing list web archive).

Bye,
Rafael