[gta02-core] component hunt: some results

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 22 15:15:56 CEST 2010

Peter Klassen wrote:
> http://stock-point.com

I asked them a while ago for a quote for 20 pieces each of the
PCF50633HN/04/N3 and the S3C2442B54, but they didn't respond.

Harald has pointed me to hkinventory, where he asked for a
quote for a handful of crazily obscure chips and got flooded
with offers. (I stopped counting after the first 20 or so,
and he told me this was only the first batch ...)

So this looks like a promising gateway for this kind of parts.
If the difficulty shifts from finding to selecting, that's
quite tolerable :-)