[gta02-core] how many gta02-core devices ?

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Thu Apr 22 21:39:14 CEST 2010

Werner Almesberger wrote:
>> We could as easy name those parts we don't mind that
>> much being broken - would help deciding who's to get which device.
>
> Good idea ! That would indeed help when it's time to decide who gets
> which set of unresolved issues.

Ok, so here's my list:

(+) => It's a must
(o) => better if available, can live without
(-) => Don't care at all

1 device, no case,

(+) CPU running, booting :P
(+) WLAN
(o) GPS
(o) USB [note - if wlan not working, USB is a must]
(-) LCM (includes controller problems).
(-) Battery
(-) GSM (can be buggy)

When I say must, I say I'd like to have it working. Of course, if due to technical reasons it does not work, I accept the device as my own impaired child, and
take care of it as I would otherwise. :P

Álvaro