[gta02-core] BOM processing: things to review

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 7 06:43:16 CET 2010

I wrote:
> The KEVs look like something's wrong in my matching system. The rest
> are probably caused by missing footprints.
[...]
> SUBARU PLL201212F2R2K SUBARU PLL322512F2R2K
> L1704 L1701

Missing footprint and missing current rating. Fixed both in pmu.sch

The BOM processor also learned a new trick: instead of matching F1,
F2, etc., one can just use FN to search all of them. This way, it
doesn't matter where a certain parameter is stored, as long as its
syntax is unique. Fewer details to worry about.