[gta02-core] Error compiling kicad

Darío San Martín dariosmm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:58:02 CET 2010

Hi,

I am getting an error compiling kicad, I wondered if somebody can give me a
hand (already tried in the IRC channel but couldn't find an answer)

dario at ubuntu:~/gta02-core/kicad$ cmake .
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not
found.   Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
-- Check for installed OpenGL -- not found
CMake Error at CMakeModules/CheckFindPackageResult.cmake:6 (message):
  OpenGL was not found - it is required to build Kicad
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:105 (check_find_package_result)

Any help would be appreciated because it's taking me very long to set up the
tools (not very fluent with Linux), so if I could sort this out quickly I
could contribute to something useful straight away.

Cheers,

Darío