[gta02-core] Audio subsystem

Darío San Martín dariosmm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:20:04 CET 2010

Ok I have just seen the associated ECN, I may go on with it.
First I need a little bit of help with setting up kicad. I am currently
running WinXP, I have checked out the svn repositories (gta02-core and
kicad), I have the latest libBoost, wxWidgets and CMake 2.8. Can anybody
help me around with building kicad? That would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Darío San Martín