[gta02-core] PMIC PCF50633

Darío San Martín dariosmm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:23:20 CET 2010

Looking for info on the web about the Power Management IC from NXP, it seems
like there is little or no info about this part out there (at least that I
could find), and it doesn´t appear on NXP's website either. It looks like a
good part. Has it been discontinued? Why was it preferred for this design?
I´m just wondering about the considerations that influence the PMIC choice
in a design like this.

Btw I´m almost done with my Linux installation (had problems with
partitioning) I hope I´ll be ready to contribute asap.
Regards,

Darío