[gta02-core] SAMSUNG - possible project - help needed

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Mon Jun 28 11:26:13 CEST 2010

>Hi Werner,
>As I thought, when pointing Leviathan here, he would get appropriate
>suggestions. Maybe we should call you "Werner the Helpful"?
I asked raster an got the suggestion to try samsung 360 h1.
but the device he was refering to was no longer available.
so I'll just try to show them some usecases, declare why FSO2+SHR
would be much cheaper then investing into reinvention of the wheel
and ask them for development boards to start porting FSO2 and SHR.

best regards
	leviathan