Welcome

Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik ruskie at codemages.net
Tue Apr 7 18:21:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

the way I see this list is more of an idea seed ML and would probably be
better named to simply ideas.

A place where the community can provide input to the design project and
provide ideas and suggestions on improvements or things they would like
to see then openmoko can pull out what they consider the best and work
with those in the constraints already establish for hardware and
software(Free Software and Hardware).

It wouldn't be only limited to the gta03 but to any other possible
devices. Else we will get a ton of suggestions around for various
features and so on.

I'll stop here until it's established exactly what should and shouldn't
be around here. I prefer to present ideas separately once it's
established in what direction it should be going.

--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies.