Some questions I always wanted to ask

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Sun Apr 19 13:19:43 CEST 2009

O Domingo, 19 de Abril de 2009, Laszlo KREKACS escribiu:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to ask some question which always bugged me.
>
> Glamo:

I cannot answer the marketing questions, but the glamo question was debated to
infinite on community list. You can look for it in the archives.

I think it was chosen because it looked much better on paper (2D+3D+mpeg4
acceleration!) than on "real life". Raster tried to make OM change GTA02
resolution to QVGA, but design was finished and mass market launch was
inminent
All the problems glamo has: bandwith limit, slowness working at 640x480 etc
were to be known only by trial/error :(

Those are my conclusions based on what I have read on the list. May some OM
people confirm or correct my words :)

--
David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at garabana.com