another Symbol: BT Module

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Wed Jun 3 18:45:22 CEST 2009

Hi Álvaro,

Thanks for you comments.

Álvaro Lopes wrote:
> Rene Harder wrote:
>
>> update!
>> changed pin GND -> power in
>>

> Hi Rene,
>
> just some notes about the symbol:
>
> * GND pins should preferably be at the bottom, not at the top.

I've changed that.

Do we always follow this rule? How about connectors.
I'm almost done with the WLAN connector.I haven't grouped the pins
though. I just went straight with the pin number 1,2,3,4 ...16,17,18.
Now VDD and GND are at the top sides of the symbol. If i move the GND
pins to the bottom it will break the order. any suggestions?
> * Pins should be aligned to the 50mil grid.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

> * Do we need all those non-power pins to be at top/bottom, instead of left/right ? Makes symbol a bit confuse.

Not necessarily, I  moved them to the side. Actually with the most pins
on the side i could reduce the size of the symbol a  bit  :-D .

DFBM-CS320-update-update2.diff : diffs to the previous version.
DFBM-CS320-update02.lib.diff : complete lib

Rene