new Symbol WLAN Connector, Socket and Header

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Sat Jun 6 02:24:24 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> ?lvaro Lopes wrote:
>
>> Added to SVN, as gta02_wlan_s for socket and gta02_wlan_h for header.
>>

> Thanks ! Did you mention the reason for the name change to Rene ?
> In any case, here it is: the inclusion of the WLAN signal names make
> the connector specific to its use in the GTA02 family of devices.

Yes that what i guessed. In the beginning i thought about drawing a
generic symbol (without names) and add only an alias with different pin
names but in the end i couldn't find a way to do that.
Is that even possible with kicad?
> Rene, thanks for the symbol ! And sorry for being a bit behind with
> processing your contributions.

No worries, I think I'll have the rest done by Monday there are only a
couple of symbols left.