and more Symbols

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Sun Jun 7 23:54:16 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Rene Harder wrote:
>
>> more symbols for review.
>>

> Damn, I thought I had time till tomorrow to catch up ;-)

Sorry, but we just need to keep things moving. :-D

>> U1, ANT7801, WLAN and Bluetooth antenna
>>
>> Am I right, that those are PCB embedded F-Antennas? At least the symbol
>> in the schematics of the WLAN antenna looks like an ordinary F-Antenna.
>>

> U1 is a Wavefar "embedded type" WTE06016.
> ANT7801 is a Wavefar WTE78012.

In my schematics they have the same part number WTE06016 but different
symbols, do you have a different schematic than i do?

> They both seem to be custom designs. I can't even find any data
> sheets :-( They're the green blocks that look like PCB material.

I couldn't find anything either.
If these are a really wavefar antennas then i think they are
commercially available. Are they soldered on top of the PCB or directly
embedded in the PCB? Do we have any pictures where i might see them, now
I'm getting curious.