gta02-core component drawings (was Re: GTA02-core)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 12 01:04:41 CEST 2009

[ Changed the subject so that the thread is easier to find. ]

Dave Ball wrote:
>> So far I've created schematic models (not pin-out models) for:

Wonderful, thanks a lot ! I put your files into the Openmoko SVN at
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/gta02-core/components/

This is perhaps not the ideal place in the long run, but it's
readily available and links of the http://svn..../dir/dir/file.type
kind work.

Regarding the repository structure, how about making one set of
files (.lib and .dcm) per component and merging them into a
library of everything by script ? I think this would make it easier
to keep track of changes.

I had a quick look at them. Comments in another mail. There are
also two items that may need a policy.

Thanks,
- Werner