gta02-core component drawings (was Re: GTA02-core)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 12 06:40:13 CEST 2009

Two small corrections to pcf50633-04-n3.lib:

- renamed DOWN1FN to DOWN2FB
- DOWN2* group was just a copy of DOWN1*

I had also given it the wrong name. Fixed this as well.

By the way, the component editor has a test for duplicate pins
(the icon is the checkmark next to "T"), which would have found
the DOWN2 copy & paste problem.

Then there's the issue of pin types. How about the following
scheme:

- nRSTHC, nIRQ,  become "Open coll"
- CLK32K becomes "Open coll". Also, I find the clock symbol
  very confusing because it suggests an input. Maybe just make
  it "line".
- USBx and all the regulator xINx pins become "Power In"
- SYSx become "Power Out"
- BATx could be either, but if we make it "Power In", it's
  compatible with both. (See eeschem -> Checkmark -> Options)
- xOUTx and DOWNLXx become "Power Out". Feedback, AUTOLXx,
  LEDLX, etc.  become "Passive"
- OSCI becomes "Input" and maybe also "Clock". OSCO becomes an
  "Output".
- not sure if we need to do something about REFC, VISA, VISC,
  ACCSW, and NTCSW. "BiDi" shouldn't cause problems.
- I think CHGCUR should be an input.
- GPIOx, GPO, SHUTDOWN, KEEPACT, SCL, SDA, BATSNS, BATTEMP,
  ADCINx,

I find pin types generally a bit messy. So whatever we come up
with may need further adjustments in the future.

- Werner