expanded view of components

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu May 14 21:37:31 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> The structure follows roughly the one of the GTA02 schematics but
> there are several things that we should probably do differently.
> I put CPU power on the PMU sheet just for convenience. It'll have
> to move later.

Hi Werner,

I think the components are looking pretty good now, so it's probably
time to get on with the schematics proper.  What are the things you're
thinking we should do differently?  Getting a decent overall layout now
will make life easier later - and hopefully leave us with something that
a couple of us can work on in parallel.

Dave