Symbols for XTAL (X1501,X1701)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat May 23 18:34:20 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> I tried to keep the original layout as in the GTA02 schematics I have here.

There's still a number of quirks in the GTA02 schematics. Since we
won't have identical schematics in the end anyway, we might as well
clean them up a little.

> I'll update those if you think it is desirable :)

I'm trying to get rid of all the little anomalities that can alert
a reviewer. I'd rather have them spot only the real issues, not
the unusual but correct ones. If you have too much "noise", people
will just assume that the occasional real mistake is just another
oddity and move on without checking.

Thanks,
- Werner