U490{1,2,3} diagrams

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat May 23 18:50:09 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Hmm stupid me. Forgot to redirect diff output to proper place ;)

Now I like it :) Thanks !

> So, just to summarize, have several (if needed) symbols of same device,
> with a "_N" suffix depicting the number of pins ? And remove the
> manufacturer prefix ?

Yes. Instead of _N, it may be something else, depending on the
chip. I don't think we'll come up with a taxonomy that covers
every chip, so we may have to improvise from time to time.

What we can do is add aliases. So we can, say, call the 741G125_5
by its NXP name 74AUP1G125GW and its TI names SN74AUP1G125DRLR,
SN74AUP1G125DBVR, etc. The aliases are inside the .lib file, so
they won't clutter the components directory.

- Werner