LID302DL and AAT1275 (was Re: GTA02-core)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun May 24 00:00:15 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
>> - Accelerometer, LIS302DL (U7801)
>> - Boost converter, AAT1275IRN (U4904)

I had a closer look at the pin types and made the following changes:

- the RESERVED pins of the LID302DL have to be connected to VDD and
  GND, respectively. So I changed them from Unspecified (which can't
  connect to anything) to Passive.

- in the AAT1275, given that the input is Power In, the outputs
  should be Power Out. OUT1 is sort of Power In/Out, but let's not
  split hairs ;-)

- given their role, I think LIN and SW are better passive than input

- I changed FLT from input to output

Then I've added a file with the review status of the components:
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/gta02-core/components/STATUS

For the simpler ones, two reviews should be sufficient, but for the
big ones, I think we should have three.

- Werner